Terms & Conditions
1. Using DontWearBlack.com (‘DWB’) is entirely FREE and voluntary and does not constitute or imply a contractual obligation to deliver on the preferences contained in any persons’ Wishes Profile by DWB or any nominee(s) named on the account.
2. Nothing contained in the service DWB provides constitute an agency arrangement, contractual arrangement or similar with nominee(s), solicitors, agents or other third-parties. DWB is not responsible for the (in)action of any third-party in relation to the service.
3. Your continued use of DWB acknowledges that DWB and/or its owners, management and staff do not accept any responsibly for the accuracy, legitimacy and/or appropriateness of any information contained within any users’ Wishes Profile.
4. DWB and/or its owners, management and staff do not take any responsibility for delivery, execution (or otherwise) of your Wishes Profile preferences by your nominee(s).
5. DWB and/or its owners, management and staff do not encourage or support inappropriate messages left for third-parties or added to a Members’ Wishes Profile. The same do not take any responsibility or accept liability for such entries including misrepresenting, inaccurate, libelous, malicious, offensive or illegal messages.
6. DWB reserve the right to remove any offensive, extreme or prejudicial comments/messages left on its website. DWB retains final decision on what is, and the removal of, inappropriate material on its website.
7. DWB and/or its owners, management and staff are unable to provide any guarantee of indefinite service, but will provide any registered user with their Wishes Profile information in the event the service has to cease.
8. Your continued use of DWB acknowledges that the DWB service is not a legally-binding replacement for a professionally-drafted Will.
9. DWB and/or its owners, management and staff do not accept any liability whatsoever for any results, direct or indirect consequences of a Members’ Wishes Profile’ preferences being, or not being, fulfilled.
10. DWB and/or its owners, management and staff are not accountable for Wishes Profile preferences that are unacceptable, (near) impossible to deliver, illegal or inappropriate. Any action taken by a nominee(s) in contradiction of civil or criminal law to fulfil a Wishes Profile preference is not at the request or instruction of DWB and DWB and/or its owners, management and staff cannot be held accountable or responsible in any way for such action.
11. DWB provides a depository area for users to store important financial information – DWB does not purport such information is accurate, up-to-date or legitimate. It is acknowledged that the DWB Member is responsible for the accuracy and appropriateness of information held with their Wishes Profile.
12. In the event DWB cancel the provision of service, DWB will make available the Wishes Profile to all relevant users.
13. In the event the user/Member cancels the services. DWB accepts no responsibility for providing the information contained within that users’/Members’ Wishes Profile at that or any subsequent time, but will delete such records in a timely fashion.
14. DWB provides this service in good faith, in anticipation of our Members using the service in the same way.